South bay Maintenance was founded in 2010 but Juan Rodriguez former founder started working right after graduating a local high school "Lawndale High" in 2003 he started working as a painter for almost 2 years then he got introduced into the handyman business by a local Manhattan beach contractor that owned Manhattan Maintenance (Ted Farry) Ted also introduced Juan to well known local developers Dennis Moloney (moloney development) he's one of the finest costume and spec home builder in the area where Juan was able to build up his knowledge for about 6 years Juan also work with another well known developer that had 20 houses going on at that same time Nick Shaar (Shaar Homes) now California buildings, Nick was also one of the best high quality builder at the time Juan got to get commercial experience as he helped nick build 200 peir ave HB and 1300 highland MB Dennis as well Nick saw that Juan was able to take on tasks that nobody else wanted to take on such as pick- up work after homes were finish and helping home owners to up keep and maintain their fine homes and that's how South Bay Maintenance come to exist.
Started out as a handyman now a general B licensed contractor. Juan has also gain experience by working for other developers such as SRL Construction (Steve Larkin) Matt Morris development another great developer in the area, Well known local families such as Michael Greenbeg (sketcher USA president) London Donovan (captain america best soccer player) Juan likes to still be loyal to what gave him the opportunity to own a company and he still loves the small jobs but will not fear the bigger stuff.
ALL HANDYMAN WORK
Why select our professional Handyman for your service in
El Segundo - Manhattan Beach - Hermosa Beach - Redondo Beach - Torrance - Palos Verdes - Rancho Palos Verdes
Rolling Hills Estates - San Pedro - Lomita - Harbor City - Carson - Gardena - Lawndale - Hawthorne - Inglewood
1. Warranty on all parts and services
2. 100 % customer satisfaction – The majority of our customers are repeat customers and are happy to refer friends and family for our services in the South Bay
4. Immediate Response - We accept service calls and inquires by email, our customer contact form and by phone. You will have an immediate response and most likely have your service schedule within 24 hours.
5. Free Quote and Estimate on Handyman Repairs - Our expert team of handyman services in the South Bay provide free quotes and estimates for all the handyman repairs prior to the work being started.
6. Special Offers - South Bay Maintenance Handyman at your service in the South Bay has many special offers. We have special offers for senior citizens and repeat customers. Check our website for current offers and discounts.